Again, some posts/projects received silent updates worth mentioning:
- The INMOS B008 was added to the Transputer Interfaces
- More miscellaneous Transputer interface cards added as well as some B004 clones.
- A bit more insights on the Clipper based ISA cards added
- The CSA Mandelbrot tool got a new timer and VBE support. So more colors, higher resolution and smaller binary size.
- The ThruView tool for the Myriad DASH!860 is nearly operational. It just needs a bit tweaking in its video-timing…
- Thanks to heroic visitor Kenny, the pinouts of the IMB430 were demystified a bit more
- Small update about the SPEA Fire card RAM expansion possibility.